Welcome to ICN BS Faculty and Research's website!
Since ICN Business School was created in 1905, our school has developed an internationally-oriented Faculty deeply involved in the national and international scientific community. Historically, ICN BS has "made the difference", being associated with the Université de Lorraine, with which strong scientific links exist, and being part of ARTEM's venture.
Thanks to this university's roots and its corporate partnerships, ICN BS Faculty is organized in seven academic and professional departments:
• Business Environment
• Finance, Audit, Accounting & Control
• Human Resources Management and Organizational Behavior
• Strategy & Entrepreneurship
• Supply Chain Management & Information Systems
• Languages and Foreign Cultures
The Faculty's research activities are mainly led within the CEREFIGE (www.univ-nancy2.fr/CEREFIGE), a joint laboratory between University Nancy 2, Paul Verlaine Metz and ICN BS. These activities evolve from three original areas of expertise, developed over the years:
• Management and Behavioral Competencies
• Governance and Regulation
• Innovation, Territories and Entrepreneurship Dynamics
Three words emphasize ICN BS Faculty's growth phase:
• Development: ICN Faculty now constitutes 67 professors and 19 affiliate professors against 51 permanent professors three years ago. Our objective is to reach the number of 75 permanent professors and 25 affiliate professors by 2016.
• Internationalization: today, 43.1% of the permanent Faculty come from abroad, 50% if we take into account our French professors who passed their Phd abroad.
• Renewal and increase of scientific production: since 2011, ICN BS is pursuing a voluntarist policy of research development based on original methods of Research, on synergies with CEREFIGE and the foundation of International Research Chairs.
I wish you an excellent visit within a creative and dynamic Faculty.
Director of Faculty and Research
Join the ICN Faculty Team!