- Registrations are recorded as and when they are received.
- Registrations received after registration of the maximum number of students on a course are put on a waiting list. If possible, the applicant may be offered deferment to a subsequent session.
- A signed registration form implies acceptance of these general terms of sale.
- As the Continuing Education activities of ICN Business School are not liable for VAT, all our prices are free of VAT. They are all-inclusive prices.
- Unless otherwise stipulated in the training agreements, prices do not include costs of meals or accommodation.
- Any course started is payable on a prorata temporis basis, according to the terms and conditions set out in detail in the “cancellations and deferments” paragraph.
- All the materials, programs, lessons, works or documents given to participants during the courses remain the exclusive intellectual property of ICN Business School.
- The use or reproduction of all our materials, translation into any language, sale or representation by any communication process of all or part of the materials, programs, lessons, works or any document are prohibited without the prior authorisation of ICN Business School.
- Companies are jointly and severally liable with the participants for any breach of the foregoing provisions.
Notices to attend
- Eight days prior to the training course, the client receives a notice to attend to be given to the participant comprising the following items: title of the course, date(s) and times, venue and name of the course manager.
Terms of payment
- Payment is due upon receipt of the invoice without discount according to the terms and conditions stipulated in the training agreements.
- In the event of non-payment in full of an invoice that is due, and if subsequent notice to pay remains unanswered for 5 working days, ICN reserves the right to suspend the student’s access to all current and/or future training.
- When payment for the training must be made by an OPCA (accredited collecting agency), pursuant to the French Labour Code, the company guarantees the participant’s attendance at the course and payment of the price thereof. The company must therefore send a request for payment prior to the start of the course and stipulate it specifically on the registration form or the order form. The company shall also satisfy itself that the appointed collecting agency has indeed made full payment.
Consequently, companies must, when registering their employee (s), specify whether the invoice should be issued in the name of a collecting agency (name and address). If the OPCA only partially pays for the cost of the course, the remainder shall be charged to the client. If ICN has not received acceptance to pay from the OPCA by the first day of the course, the client will be charged for the full cost of the course.
In the event of non-payment by the OPCA, for any reason whatsoever, the client shall owe the full cost of the course and shall be charged the corresponding amount.
- Invoices are to be paid:
. by bank or postal cheque made out to: ICN Business School - Service Formation Continue
. or by transfer to our bank account: CIC EST - CAE NANCY (bank code: 30087)
Branch code: 33680 Account number: 00013437201 Key code: 60
IBAN FR76 3008 7336 8000 0134 3720 160
BIC : CMCIFRPP
Cancellation and deferment
- Notice of any deferment or cancellation must be given in writing.
- ICN Business School reserves the right to cancel or postpone the training course if the number of participants is insufficient. In this case, the student or the company may be offered a deferment to the next session of said course.
- In the event that the student drops out of the course for any reason other than duly acknowledged force majeure, this agreement shall be terminated according to the following financial terms and conditions:
> For courses leading to a diploma, any course started is payable on a prorata temporis basis. For any cancellation less than 10 working days prior to the start of the course, the 30% deposit paid at the time of registration shall be retained by ICN Business School.
> For courses leading to a certificate, for any cancellation less than 10 working days prior to the start of the course, 30% of the price of the course remains payable.
If the student is prevented from attending the course as a result of a duly acknowledged force majeure event and whatever the type of course, the professional training agreement shall be terminated. In this case, only the classes actually given shall be payable on a prorata temporis basis to their value, as stipulated in this agreement.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of France.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with our sales, even in the event of multiple defendants, shall be submitted to the Commercial Court of Nancy having sole jurisdiction.
- When registering, a professional training agreement drafted in accordance with legislation in force, in 3 copies, shall be sent to the company which must return 2 copies duly signed and stamped.
- At the end of the course, ICN Business School shall give each participant a certificate of attendance on the course.
- An invoice shall be issued in duplicate; the schedule of payments complies with the provisions set forth in the training agreements.
- Personal information provided by the client to ICN, pursuant to and in performance of the orders, may be disclosed to ICN’s contractual partners for the purposes of said orders.
- In accordance with French legislation applicable to such files, the client may write to ICN to object to such disclosure of the information concerning it. It may also exercise its rights to access and rectify the ICN files.
Address for notices
- ICN Business School elects its address for notices at its head office: 122 quai Claude Le Lorrain – 54000 NANCY, France.