Art – Technology – Management
« Open-mindedness and Creativity for an efficient work
between futures’ Artists, Engineers and Managers »
What is “ARTEM”?
ARTEM is an innovative Alliance between the Engineering School of Nancy, the Higher National School of Art of Nancy and the ICN Business School Nancy-Metz.
The Alliance promotes the mix of disciplines and learning, creativity and innovation, to educating a new generation of managers and creators.
Linking: Humans (Artists, Engineers and Managers), disciplines (art, science and technology, management), know-how (to know how to create, to produce, to enhance and negotiate).
So, what is ARTEM in reality?
- Courses in each schools where students are working on common projects
- Common students Associations and School-projects
- Optional courses on the creation and artistic production, on reinforcement of scientific cores
- Specific 3 Schools’ modules integrated in the pedagogy
- Since 2011, common projects starting during the 1st year program
- From September 2012, students will benefit of shared spaces on the future Artem Campus
- A Master of Science created by the 3 Schools on the Design and Luxury Management (started in September, 2012)