Discover the School!
• History, Key Facts & Figures
Since 1905, ICN has been the "Grande École" Business School in the East of France and at the heart of Europe. Its identity and its development are rooted in the links between management, technology and art. These links will be vital determinants for tomorrow's economic environment.
The mission of ICN Business School is to train students and executives to manage enterprises efficiently, with a commitment to corporate responsability, and to contribute to innovation through creativity.
Its teaching programs are supported by the specialist knowledge of its academic Faculty who make original intellectual contributions to improving managerial practice and furthering the knowledge which is essential to corporate success.
The ICN community is driven by three fundamental values, which find their true expression in the objectives of the ARTEM Alliance: open-mindedness, commitment, team spirit.
The ICN Business School, formerly the "Institut Commercial de Nancy", was created in 1905, by the University of Nancy and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Meurthe-and-Moselle.
• More than 2,500 students
• 25% of foreign students
• 24 ARTEM Modules
• 50 students associations
• More than 10,000 Alumni
• 67 full-time professors + 21 affiliated professors
• 45 visiting professors
• 300 business professionals teachers
• 80 administrative personal
• 3 campus: 2 in France (Nancy and Metz) and 1 in Germany (Nürnberg)
• 2 offshore programs: Dakar and Alger
• 3 representation offices: West Africa, Latin America, China
• more than 125 abroad partner universities in 45 countries
• 2 libraries: 24,000 books and 10,000 digital periodicals
• Post experience education Center
• Companies partnership