• Admission Information
- Age range: About 28-55 years old
- Academic qualification: Successfully completed university degree, or equivalent
- Professional experience: Minimum 3 years at managerial level
- Sector of activity: Any sector
- Position in company: Small company owners; middle and senior management
- English language competence: Clear evidence of level research via external test, e.g. GMAT, TOEIC, TOEFL, or WSI
After your initial contact with program staff, you must:
- complete an application form which can be downloaded on the right side of this page,
- supply a curriculum vitae and a personal letter of motivation
- provide evidence of appropriate level of academic and professional experience (Master level degree and three years minimum of managerial experience),
- provide two letters of reference, one of which must be form the sponsoring company,
- provide evidence of English language competence together with supporting documents where these are required.
At this stage of the process, eligible candidates are also required to complete MBTI personality profile Requirements (a psychometric questionnaire designed to measure psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions).
If your application meets admission requirements, we will contact you to set a date for the selection interviews.
- Interview: management experience and English proficiency
- On-site Test of Logic
The admission requirements must be completed and sent to the EMBA program administration three weeks before the interview date (ICN Business School - Programme Executive MBA - 3 Place Edouard Branly - 57070 METZ Technopôle, France). The number of places available is limited to respect our dedication to the small group learning experience.
The selection interviews take place from October to March at the ICN Business School in Metz.
The next 18-month program will start in March, 2013, 20th. Courses will take place three days per month (Thursday, Friday, Saturday all day) at ICN Business School Metz and at EM Strasbourg. Others will take place in companies.
Master in Business Administration (MBA), an internationally recognised degree which is a 5 year post graduate level degree delivered by ICN Business School and EM-Strasbourg.
ICN Business School is accredited by the Association of Master in Business Administration (AMBA).
€24,800 for the 18-month program. This cost includes:
- for the courses: pedagogical supports, one touch-pad, coffe-break and lunch during the class day;
- for the 3-abroad seminars: flights (departure from Paris) and hotels (2 students per room), meals are not include for the 3 seminars.
When the project is aligned with the firm’s strategy: company training plan or time capital training.
When you as a candidate would like the training to change your career pathway: Congé Individuel de Formation (CIF).
For more information on different financial possibilities, please contact us.