Bachelor of Business Administration
The Bachelor of Business Administration was created in 2003. It was the first program to be taught entirely in English at ICN Business School.
The teaching Faculty consists of full time professors from our School, visiting professors from our international partner universities and professional business people with a wealth of international experience.
The BBA program is a rare opportunity for students to acquire a rich and significant intercultural experience from their studies.
- To offer international students who do not speak French the opportunity to follow a Bachelor program entirely in English, while at the same time completing a substantial period of study in France and in the European Union;
- To offer French students the opportunity to complete the last year of their studies in English and draw the many benefits of studying alongside students from other regions of the world.
In support of these goals, ICN Business School regularly welcomes more and more foreign students from the United States, China, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, India, Thailand, Russia, Spain, Germany, Poland... French students make up only 20 % of the BBA group.
The Bachelor of Business Administration will provide an exceptional opportunity for students from different nationalities and cultures to meet and to understand each other.
A long tradition of hosting international students for over 30 years
- 550 students enroll each year for a minimum of one semester,
- 100 of whom are in the BBA program.
Events organized for BBA students :
- Integration Week in September
- Cross-Cultural Seminar in the French Alps in January
- International Business Seminars in March