Master of Science Design and Luxury Management
This Master of Science in Design and Luxury Management is the result of a cooperation between the 3 ARTEM partner Schools: the Mines Nancy, the École Supérieure d'Art de Nancy, and ICN Business School.
The goal of this partnership is to connect, while at the same time distinguishing, men (artists, engineers and managers), fields (art, science & technology, management), and knowledge (how to create, produce, develop and negotiate) in order to teach the new generation of leaders and designers, and to create new interdisciplinary knowledge.
Strong from their own specialties, the 3 ARTEM Schools offer many types of skills to students
in the artistic, technical, managerial and strategic fields.
• Study of the luxury product/service value chain: starting by the design and production stages, to the promotion and sales stages,
• Immersion in luxury companies during the program (internship to carry out in luxury companies, company visits, modules taught by professionals specialized in design and luxury management...),
• Pedagogical, economical and cultural environment of a French Business School,
• Personalized support during the program (individual and personal assessment organized with recruitment tests, guidance assessment, assistance in your internship search and the implementation of your professional project...),
• The 2nd year of the program is taught entirely in English.
• To develop the knowledge and expertise necessary for progressing in the ever-changing luxury and design markets,
• To understand the complex luxury and design markets by developing commercial, marketing and communication strategies that are adapted to innovative creations,
• To understand the creation and design of luxury goods by acquiring a knowledge of materials and areas of traditional and digital design,
• To prepare students for an international career in promoting luxury goods, especially in new emerging markets.
"This MSc approaches the luxury world with a multidisciplinary vision and allows for an understanding of the creation and design of luxury products by acquiring knowledge including materials and areas of traditional and digital design.
Students will be aware of the importance of quality and of the know-how that is needed to produce luxury goods.
With a nearly €150 billion global turnover, this business doesn't know the crisis and, in fact, represents many job opportunities for our future graduates."
Dr Maxime KOROMYSLOV
Director of the Program