MSc in International Business Development
This MSc in International Business Development is designed for students and professionals wishing to become the new leaders of international negotiation. It gives students the tools, methodology and techniques necessary for international business development.
This program aims to meet the requirements of:
• Companies wishing to hire export executives who are ready to travel around the world as international negotiators that willhelp them develop their international business,
• Students or professionals wishing to lead an international career and who upon completion of their Master's degree musthave a good level of English, good management skills, and master international trade techniques as well as the intercultural and geopolitical dimension that they will need to negotiate and develop business throughout the world.
In the heart of the Europe Union and its Institutions, ICN Business School and the Luxembourg School for Commerce join their expertises to propose this unique program, giving the opportunity to benefit from the quality of a pedagogical environement, and the economical and cultural environment of the Grande Région.
• Courses taught in English by ICN's permanent professors (French and foreigners), many visiting professors and high-level professionals specialized in international business
• International mission in or for a company (at least 12 weeks)
• One-week seminar in an emerging country
• One semester abroad: a customized stay in China
• Studying in an European Capital
• In the heart of the Grande Région at the crossroads of 4 border European Countries (Germany, Belgium, France and Luxembourg)
• In the heart of European Institutions: Court of Justice, Court of Auditors, European Parliament and Commission
• Understanding a company's stakes and acquiringa multi-cultural approach to main markets.
• Understanding the European business environmentand international trade techniques.
• Understanding cultural differences in order toacquire international negotiation skills.
• Acquiring knowledge about the development of international projects.
• Combining creation and innovation in thedevelopment of international projects.
• Discovering and understanding opportunitiesin the main emerging countries with a focus on major developing countries.