Master of Science in International Management - MIEX
The overall objective of the program is to make students want to work in international business, to give them the desire to discover other people, customs and cultures and to accept the differences in the world while maintaining their own roots and values.
The Master of Science in International Management-MIEX allows:
- to study 1 semester in Nancy (France) and 1 semester in Bologna (Italy) during the 1st-year program,
- to study 1 semester in Mexico City (Mexico) or in Moscow (Russia) or in Shanghai (China) or in Uppsala (Sewden) during the 2nd-year program,
- to be carried out on behalf company of a French, Italian, Swedish, Chinese, Mexican, Russian… company.
- Offer a Masters degree in English, the language of international business, in International Business will allow students to orient themselves toward international careers while providing a sound foundation in marketing, finance, logistics, economics and law,
- Assemble a dynamic group of students from different countries and cultures,
- Allow students to acquire expertise in a specific economic zone, (2nd year), and to allow them to learn the language of that zone.
Upon graduation, students will have the skills needed to work for an international company.