MSc in International Management - MIEX
The overall objective of the program is to make students want to work in international business, to give them the desire to discover other people, customs and cultures and to accept the differences in the world while maintaining their own roots and values.
The MSc in International Management-MIEX allows:
- to study 1 semester in Nancy (France) and 1 semester in Bologna (Italy) during the 1st-year program,
- to study 1 semester in Mexico City (Mexico) or in Moscow (Russia) or in Shanghai (China) or in Uppsala (Sewden) during the 2nd-year program,
- to obtain a triple-degree depending on the 2nd year orientation or obtain a double-degree and gain experience thanks to a 6-month Project work to be carried out on behalf company of a French, Italian, Swedish, Chinese, Mexican, Russian… company.
- Offer a Masters degree in English, the language of international business, and allow students to orient themselves toward international careers while providing a sound foundation in marketing, finance, logistics, economics and law,
- Assemble a dynamic group of students from different countries and cultures,
- Allow students to acquire expertise in a specific economic zone, (2nd year), and enable them to practice the language of that zone.
Upon graduation, students will have the skills needed to work for an international company.
"This innovative MSc program aims to fully prepare students for the international business world through courses of study tailored to company requirements.
Within two years, students study in 3 different countries and collaborate in international teams, since the group is usually composed of at least 15 different nationalities. Students develop gradually the ability to make proactive management decisions and to develop critical thinking skills by evaluating and analyzing key global markets: they are in position to analyze global issues in doing business with other countries.
Are you ready and able to deal with the organization and culture of different countries? Are you capable of working with people from all over the world? Are you ready to find out if you can adapt yourself in an international environment?
Many students dream of an international career. Granted, but what does an international career mean? What is the profile of an international manager? What are the main characteristics and qualities necessary to succeed in this project?
In this MSc in International Management/MIEX, you will be able to answer the above questions."
Dr Stanislas D'EYRAMES
Director of the MIM-MIEX Program