Master of Science in International Management - MIEX
• Admission Information
This program is taught only in english.
- €7,500 in the 1st year
- €3,000 to €8,000 in the 2nd year (depending of your University choice).
For more information, do not hesitate to contact our International Relations Office.
(fees 2013 given for information, can change for 2014)
- French students: Maîtrise or BAC+4 degree
- International students: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Students who possess 3 years university level study with a minimum of 3 years professional experience or significant international experience, (minimum of 1 year abroad) may also apply.
Selection will be made on the basis of the application submitted. The application should contain: certified academic transcripts from all universities attended, TOEFL, TOEIC, or equivalent test of English(for non-native English speakers), a curriculum vitae, and attestations of language proficiency in languages other than English (where applicable), a covering letter.
The admissions jury will meet each month from January to July.
Fraud is a serious offense and will not be tolerated by the ICN Business School. If you have submitted certified documentation with your application for admission, you are required to bring your original documents to France and make them available to the International Office upon request. Failure to provide original documentation when requested could result in expulsion from your program and cancellation of your visa.
- Fill out the application form,
- Send the elements of your file together with your application fee payment of €80, made out to: ICN Ecole de Management, at the address:
ICN Business School - Service Relations Internationales
13, rue Michel Ney – 54000 NANCY, France
On the back of the check, indicate "MSc in International Management" as well as your first name and last name.
Applications will not be reviewed until the application fee has been received.
For any further questions, please contact ICN International Relations Office.